My husband had ordered a park for his truck back in May of 2015.Was told that the part was on back order and they would call and let me know the part came in.

I waited and waited. Never got a call back. I finally called them in August. The guy told me nothing was ordered and nothing was in the computer regarding the part.

They asked me to bring the truck back so they could see what part needs to be ordered. Again, they told me it was on back order and they will call me when it was in. I called back in October and yet again the part wasn't ordered even though I had the receipt from August with a hand written not that says "seat part order". I went back in on February so have them look at the truck again to see what part needed to be ordered.

The guy said they have the part and asked me to drop off the truck so they could install the part. I just called to see the status and he said the part that was ordered was for the driver seat not the passenger. He had to reorder the correct part yet again. Now I'm waiting for the part to come in again.

This is the worst service I have ever incountered.

I would suggest driving a little further to Austin to have your vehicle serviced.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of 2014 chevrolet silverado from All American Chevrolet Of Killeen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants All American Chevrolet Of Killeen to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by All American Chevrolet Of Killeen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with All American Chevrolet Of Killeen?

Comments